9.08.2008

Wii Fit



I've been having so much fun on my Wii Fit. I'm proud to say that after a few weeks on it, that my Fit Age is 6 years YOUNGER than my real age. The yoga is fun to do and a nice way to stretch and relax but my favorite thing to do when I want to FEEL like I'm getting a workout is the hula hoop game. That's the picture here, my chubby little Mii character rotating those hips and having a good time while I'm sweating to death in real life but enjoying it. Really, if you have been considering the purchase you should just do it. We debated over the cost of it but it's cheaper than a gym membership & I've actually used it nearly every day, which is way more than I can say for the membership I wasted last year at Gold's Gym. Yay for a fun way to exercise.

-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Are you still doing it?