9.25.2008

TV addiction

I am sad to say that I am so terribly addicted that I was actually counting the days until the new season of Heroes started. I have never been a huge TV watcher - even as a kid I'd rather read a book or play outside than watch TV. My husband, Nathan, is an avid TV watcher and loves movies even more. He's the one who started my addiction by forcing me to watch movies and shows with him instead of going out. Don't get me wrong- I still love a good book and when hooked on a good series become a bit obsessive about reading it (I read the entire Stephanie Myers series in 4 days and would bring it with me so I could read at stoplights) But since Nathan doesn't read the same books I do we don't get the chance to talk about all the details like we do with the latest Heroes episode and what we think may happen next or what should have happened differently. Like how idiotic we think Hiro is and how we'd just go back in time for 5 minutes to change the current mistake he made. Yet even with our irritation with Hiro we can't help but watch and were so excited with the new season. It's off to a powerful start.

Anyone else addicted?
-heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope... but I think this is one show I could easily become addicted to. If I had TiVo when it first came out, I'd definitely be watching. I watched the first few episodes but then lost track of when it was on.