1.15.2012

A special engagement...


I recently did an engagement session that was just a little more special than my other sessions...because it was for my beautiful niece Fern! She and Alex braved the cold freezing cold and wind and once they coaxed me out of the truck, we had a great time! Haha! They will be married sometime in the summer when Alex is finally done with his Army training in Florida.  I am very excited for their wedding...whenever it happens to be! Here are a few of my favorites from the day. My favorite favorite is the silhouette of them in front of the water! Love it! 

                                                                    Enjoy!  
                                                                         ~Tiffany








Friends and family can see the entire session by clicking here.

No comments: