5.24.2011

Senior Fun

I was looking through old photos to find what I haven't blogged about over the past year and came across these that I took of Brandy for her senior session last year.  Looking at them I realized how much I enjoyed these - senior sessions are so much different than other sessions I do, maybe mostly because you are hanging out with a teenager who usually doesn't mind doing silly things and having their picture taken.  I usually focus on weddings/engagements and newborn/maternity but would love to spend some more time with seniors getting some fun, artsy photos. Every time I visit a park I'm always seeing little hidden spots where I'd love to put someone for some awesome images.   Perhaps I'll have to talk some of my girls at church into modeling for me :)







No comments: