7.21.2009

Update

I thought it was time for a quick update on Tiffany & I. We have been busy with photography but also with many changes in our personal lives! Tiffany and her family moved into a new home and the baby, Kaleb, recently turned 1 year old. Mia & Blake have been trying to be Mom & Dad's little helpers as best they can.

I (Heather) have been adjusting to a big change too -- in approximately 10 1/2 weeks we will be welcoming a little boy into our family! This is our first baby so we are trying our hardest to be prepared... but from what we are told, you will never be fully ready and just need to be willing to learn as you go :) Nathan & I are so excited (and nervous!) and are counting down the weeks until we finally get to meet our little guy face to face.

So that's a quick update for now. I am going to make an effort to post regularly so make sure to keep checking back!

-Heather

2 comments:

Kali said...

Heather congrats on the baby boy!!! :) Im so excited for you. I havent talked to you in awhile but I wanted to tell you congrats.

Love ya!
Carrie Ivester
MD/Fl youth camps.

APRiL said...

When are we going to see some maternity pics!?