10.23.2008

Whimsical Rooms

Today I photographed a gorgeous home for a real estate agent who is about to list a property. The home was stunning with 8 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and fireplace. Everything was so elegant and beautiful throughout the home so I was taken back by just how amazingly whimsical and cool the finished basement was. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here is the bathroom for you:

It reminds me of a cool, whimsical home Tiff & I photographed in Richmond, VA on a business trip to help out a photographer in that area. I love abstract decorating like this but my husband won't allow it (not yet anyway.) Until then, I'll just keep collecting creative ideas from the homes I shoot to make him ask me what in the world am I thinking. :)
-Heather

No comments: