2.17.2008

Playtime

Yesterday Tiffany & I spent the evening with our family welcoming our oldest sister's new auPair from Australia! Janelle has the most charming accent but I'm afraid we may have overwhelmed her- it was only her 2nd day here and she was bombarded by our crazy, loud family of 18 people. Yes, that is 18 people with my parents, siblings, their spouses & their young children. And both Tiffany & my oldest sister are pregnant so this spring we'll grow to have 20 people in our family!

So all night we had to deal with kids from age 2-6 running around & screaming. Its fun to watch them play together though. I love that our family has remained so close and that all our kids will grow up together. My husband & I don't have any kids yet but at least I know they will have plenty of playmates when we finally do!

Besides, with all the nieces & nephews, we will never run out of willing little models to photograph!

-Heather

No comments: